Warren Buffet, undoubtedly is the most successful investor of our times. He is also one of the wealthiest persons in the world now. He has amassed his massive wealth thru wise investment in stock market and from the values of shares in his own companies.
His principled way of business simple capable knowledge of market , high level of personal discipline and ethical business standards. His strategy of investing stocks is popularly called as ‘value investing’.
Warren Buffet lives a simple life despite his wealth and gives much of his wealth to charitable works.
Warren buffet is one of the most quoted man today in the world of fiancé and investments today.
His practical wisdom on money, stock market, investments and life in general is invaluable. Learning about the life and wisdom of Warren Buffet can help young professionals to become better investors and wonderful human beings.
Here are some of Warren Buffet’s invaluable quotes about life, stock markets, investing, money etc., which I am sure will be inspirational to many young professionals who are just beginning their life.
Quotes by Warren Buffet
- “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone else planted a tree long ago.”
- “There comes a time when you ought to start doing what you want. Take a job that you love. You will jump out of bed in the morning.”
- “I think you are out of your mind if you keep taking jobs that you don’t like because you think it will look good on your resume. Isn’t that a little like saving up sex for your old age?”
- “Should you find yourself in a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is likely to be more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks.”
- “I never attempt to make money on the stock market. I buy on the assumption that they could close the market the next day and not reopen it for five years.”
- “It's far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.”
- “We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.”
- “The business schools reward difficult complex behavior more than simple behavior, but simple behavior is more effective.”
- “Risk is a part of God's game, alike for men and nations. “
- “Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing. “
- “Why not invest your assets in the companies you really like? As Mae West said, 'Too much of a good thing can be wonderful”.”
- “Wide diversification is only required when investors do not understand what they are doing.”
- “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.”
- “There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that likes to make easy things difficult.”
- “Too often, a vast collection of possessions ends up possessing its owner. The asset I most value, aside from health, is interesting, diverse, and long-standing friends.”
- “Money will not change how healthy you are or how many people love you.”
- “The first rule is not to lose. The second rule is not to forget the first rule.”
- “It’s much easier to stay out of trouble now than to get out of trouble later.”
- “No matter how great the talent or efforts, some things just take time. You can’t produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant.”
- “Honesty is a very expensive gift – don’t expect it from cheap people.”
- “Never lie under any circumstances.”
- “It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.”
Hope you liked the Warren Buffets quotes.
Request you to share here, If you come across any of his other valuable quotes, which I may have missed.